Isha Talwar is an Indian film actress, model, and dancer who works mostly in Hindi and Malayalam language films. She also worked in few Telugu and Tamil language films. She started her career as a model and appeared in various TV commercials. She made her film debut in 2012 with Mollywood film “Thattathin Marayathu” a Malayalam-language musical-romantic drama film starring Nivin Pauly and Isha Talwar in the lead roles.
Isha Talwar Early Life
Isha Talwar was born on 22 December 1987, the daughter of Indian film actor Vinod Talwar. Born and brought up in Mumbai, she graduated from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai. She joined choreographer Terence Lewis’s dance school in 2004, where she learned various dance forms like ballet, jazz, hip-hop and salsa and went on to become a tutor in the dance studio. She stated that her choreographer Terence Lewis, was “one person who changed me completely”.
Isha Talwar Wiki/Biography
|Profession||Model, Actress, Dancer|
|Famous For||Her roles in the films “Har Kisse Ke Hisse: Kaamyaab” (2018), “Article 15” (2019), Mirzapur 2 (2020) and “Bangalore Days” (2014)|
Isha Talwar is known for her roles as Aditi in Bollywood movie Article 15 (2019) with Ayushmann Khurrana, Madhuri Yadav in Mirzapur (2020) on Amazon Prime Video Webseries.
Isha Talwar Personal Life
|Real Name||Isha Talwar|
|Age||34 years ( as of 2021)|
|Date of Birth||22 December 1987|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Isha Talwar Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Weight||55 kg (As in 2020)|
|Chest Size||34 inches|
|Waist Size||27 inches|
|Hips Size||34 inches|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Measurements||34-27-34 inches|
|Shoes Size||7.5 (US)|
Isha Talwar Family and Relatives
Isha Talwar Boyfriend & Relationships
Isha Talwar Education / Qualifications
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Economics|
|College/ University||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
Isha Talwar Career
Isha Talwar is an Indian film actress, model, and dancer who works mostly in Hindi and Malayalam language films. As a child actress, Isha Talwar worked in the 2000 Bollywood film “Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai”. Isha Talwar worked as a model and appeared in more than 40 commercials for brands like Pizza Hut, Vivel Fairness Cream, Kaya Skin Clinic, Dulux Paints and Dhatri Fairness Cream, besides a music video with Hrithik Roshan for the Just Dance competition.
Isha Talwar Film Debut as Child Artist
|Year||Isha Talwar Debut Film as Child artist||Role||Language|
|2000||Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai||Preeti’s sister||Hindi|
Isha Talwar’s debut as Child Artist in the Bollywood film “Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai” released in 2020. A Hindi-language romantic drama movie directed by Satish Kaushik.
Isha Talwar Bollywood Film Debut
|Year||Isha Talwar Bollywood Movie Debut||Role||Language|
Isha Talwar Bollywood Debut was Kaalakaandi, a Hindi-language black comedy film Akshat Verma. The movie was released in 2018, with stars starring Saif Ali Khan, Akshay Oberoi, Deepak Dobriyal, Isha Talwar, and Sobhita Dhulipala.
|Isha Talwar Bollywood Film Debut||Kaalakaandi|
|Directed by||Akshat Verma|
|Produced by||Rohit Khattar|
Ashi Dua Sara
|Written by||Akshat Verma|
|Story by||Akshat Verma|
|Starring||Saif Ali Khan|
Kunaal Roy Kapur
|Edited by||Shan Mohammed|
|Cinestaan Film Company Pvt. Ltd.|
|Distributed by||AA Films|
|Release date||12 January 2018|
Isha Talwar Mollywood Film Debut
|Year||Isha Talwar Mollywood Movie Debut||Role||Language|
|2012||Thattathin Marayathu||Aysha Rehman||Malayalam|
Isha Talwar Mollywood Debut is Thattathin Marayathu, a Malayalam-language musical-romantic drama film released in 2012 written and directed by Vineeth Sreenivasan.
|Isha Talwar Mollywood Movie Debut||Thattathin Marayathu|
|Directed by||Vineeth Sreenivasan|
|Written by||Vineeth Sreenivasan|
|Narrated by||Nivin Pauly & Vineeth Sreenivasan|
|Music by||Shaan Rahman|
|Cinematography||Jomon T. John|
|Edited by||Ranjan Abraham|
|Lumiere Film Company|
|Distributed by||Lal Jose Films|
|Release date||6 July 2012 (Kerala)|
Isha Talwar Tollywood Debut
|Year||Isha Talwar Tollywood Movie Debut||Role||Language|
|2013||Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde||Sruthi||Telugu|
Isha Talwar Tollywood Movie Debut was Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde, a Telugu-language romantic comedy movie directed and written by Vijay Kumar Konda. The Movie was released in 2013, stars Nithiin, Nithya Menen and Isha Talwar in the lead roles.
|Isha Talwar Tollywood Movie Debut||Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde|
|Directed by||Vijay Kumar Konda|
|Produced by||Nikitha Reddy|
|Screenplay by||Harsha Vardhan|
|Music by||Anoop Rubens|
|Edited by||Prawin Pudi|
|Release date||19 April 2013|
|Running time||153 minutes|
Isha Talwar Kollywood Movie Debut
Isha Talwar Kollywood Movie Debut was Thillu Mullu, a Tamil-language comedy movie directed by Badri. The Movie was released in 2013, stars Shiva and Isha Talwar in the lead roles.
|Isha Talwar Kollywood Movie Debut||Thillu Mullu|
|Produced by||S. Madhan|
|Written by||Lollu Sabha Balaji (dialogues)|
|Story by||Shailesh Dey|
|Based on||Thillu Mullu by K Balachandar|
|Music by||M. S. Viswanathan|
Yuvan Shankar Raja
|Edited by||Praveen K. L.|
N. B. Srikanth
|Release date||14 June 2013|
Isha Talwar Debut in TV Series
|Year||Isha Talwar TV Series Debut||Language||Notes|
|2010||Rishtey||Hindi||Episode 46: “Itni Chhoti Baat, Itni Lambi Raat”|
Isha Talwar Telelvision show debut was Rishtey, a Hindi Language television series on Zee TV channel. She appeared in Episode 46 “Itni Chhoti Baat, Itni Lambi Raat” in Rishtey TV Series.
Isha Talwar Debut in Web Series
|Year||Isha Talwar Web Series Debut||Role||Platform|
|2019||Home Sweet Office||Shagun||Dice Media and Pocket Aces|
Isha Talwar Webseries debut was Home Sweet Office, a Hindi Language Web series released in 2019 on Dice Media and Pocket Aces platform.
Isha Talwar Commercials Ads
Isha Talwar commercials success include Television Commercial ads for many popular brandsas model. She appeared in more than 40 commercials for brands like Vivel Fairness Cream, Pizza Hut, Dhatri Fairness Cream, Dulux Paints and Kaya Skin Clinic.
Favourite Things of Isha Talwar
|Favourite Actress||Shraddha Kapoor|
Isha Talwar Net Worth
Isha Talwar has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020.
Isha Talwar Social Media
Isha Talwar Awards and Nominations
- Thattathin Marayathu (2013): Asianet Film Award for Best Star Pair
- Thattathin Marayathu (2013): Vanitha Film Award for Best Debut (Female)
- Thattathin Marayathu (2013): Amrita TV Film Award for Best Pair
- Thattathin Marayathu (2013): Asiavision Award for New Sensation in Acting
- Thattathin Marayathu (2013): Indian Movie Award in Qatar For Best Debutant Actress
- Thattathin Marayathu (2013): Pearl Movie Award For Best Debutant Actress
- Thattathin Marayathu (2013): SIIMA Award for Best Female Debutant
- Thattathin Marayathu (2013): Nominated – Asianet Award for Best Female New Face of the Year
- Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde (2014): Nominated, South Indian International Movie Award for Best Female Debutant
Some Lesser Known Facts About Isha Talwar
- Isha Talwar was born on 22 December 1987.
- Isha Talwar is an actress, dancer and model.
- She was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- Isha Talwar received the title of the most desirable woman in Malayalam in 2015.
- She is fond of dogs and often shares her pictures with dogs on her Social media account.
- She joined Terence Lewis professional training institute (TLPTI) in 2004.
- She has learned prolific dancer in various forms, such as Ballet, Jazz, Hip-hop, and Salsa dance from famous choreographer Terence Lewis’s dance school.
- Isha Talwar once stated that her choreographer Terence Lewis, was “one person who changed me completely”.
- At the age of 13, she made her acting debut as Aishwarya Rai‘s younger sister in the film ‘Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai’ (2000).
- She appear in a music video with Hrithik Roshan for the Just Dance competition.
- Some of her web series include “Parchhayee” (2019), “Swaha” (2020), and “Mirzapur: Season 2” (2020).
- When asked, who is the most desirable man according to her; she said that “she finds Prithviraj Sukumaran as the most desirable man”. Adding to it, she also said that “he has an extraordinary charm and charisma”.
- Isha Talwar reveived Vanitha Film Award for Best Debut (Female) for her debut Malayalam language film Thattathin Marayathu in 2013.
*Disclaimer: All the information is collected from Wikipedia.org, IMDB, News Websites, Social Media and various other blogs of celebrities. Contact us for any correction or suggestions.